Wednesday, December 14, 2005

In celebration

Since everyone is talking about celebrating, here are some items that I am celebrating:

1. After over a year in a search of my true vocation, I finally opened my new business as an educator, spiritual and life-coach, called Prescription For Bliss.

2. I put together my website, which makes me very proud indeed.

3. I have learned about Internet marketing from experts who graciously taught me for free. I am diligently applying what I have learned.

4. I lost 20 lbs.

5. I discovered Tai Chi.

6. I rescued two delightful kitties.

7. I had a marvelous relationship with my son Alex, whom I adore.

8. I started two blogs.

9. In less than 2 months, I wrote 45 articles for Ezine Articles.

10. I am publishing my own e-zine.

11. I am learning about shopping carts, Web hosts and a myriad other things I never thought I would learn about.

12. I am writing a book and another is on the way.

13. I met great people through my teaching.

14. I have become a better person.

15. I am grateful for the chance of sharing my successes with you, great people, and perhaps starting a relationship with all of you.

16. I met friends I hadn't seen in 40 years.

More to come...

Comments:
I must congratulate you on your achievements. Like you I am trying to find my true vocation in life and in the last 2 months I have made changes in my life towards achieving a balance in life and happiness. I too have started a blog, a personal journal and hopefully will move on to greater things on the web. But I paid for the internet knowledge but that is ok. My best wishes
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?