Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Pleasure of Learning

As a student of life, I get great pleasure in learning about things in areas that interest me when they interest me. Let me explain.

Like most people, I operate in cycles. Each cycle triggers my interested and then I learn everything I can on the subject. Interestingly, my interests surround my right brain qualities.

During the past 10 years or so, I have had cycles from which I learned about Feng-Shui, Nutrition, Homeopathy, Natural Medicine for people and animals, Flower Remedies, Essential Oils, Vegetarianism, Buddhism and Spiritualism, Metaphysics, Anthroposophy, Religion, Divination, Reiki, Everything Medieval—music, households, children, family life, witchcraft--, HTML Coding, Distance Education, Copywriting, and Internet Marketing. I think that’s all.

I have read plenty of books, participated in plenty of workshops, seminars, courses, classes. Except for Internet Marketing, which will expand my business tremendously, none of the others were pursued with the purpose of improving my finances, but rather, to make me grow. And during the years, I have added each subject to my lifestyle and my “knowledge bank” which affords me to use them all the time.

Today, however, I realized that, it is all right to learn about things and make money in the process. This principle totally contradicts what was ingrained in me for decades. It is all right to be spiritual, natural, compassionate, as well as wealthy. In fact, we should strive to be both. Thank God I woke up!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?